“Well, you’re going to have to buy a car.“
It’s the first thing almost everyone says to us when we come upon one of those life transitions:
- When I was pregnant with C (public transport with a baby?);
- When I was pregnant with J (public transport with a baby and a toddler?!);
- When C was diagnosed with mobility issues (walking and public transport when your son needs walking therapy!?!);
- Again when C was identified as gifted (all those extension programs, you’re going to need a car!);
- When we began homeschooling (how will you get to all the activities?).